Sunday, February 19, 2006



It was my first visit to Vancouver, BC. We checked into a nice hotel downtown in the late afternoon and had walked around the city that evening after dinner. It was a beautiful summer evening. I'd heard friends say how much they enjoyed the beauty of Vancouver.

The hotel room had a large window that went from floor to ceiling. The next morning the sun came up from the opposite side of the hotel and bathed the city in light. Rolling over in bed and looking out the window, I'd left the curtains open because we'd enjoyed the lights of the city the evening before I enjoyed the view of the city from 10 stories up. It was nice to sit in the desk chair in the room and just enjoy the view.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this picture Southern, waking up in a hotel somewhere nice is great fun.
:)

Cheers,
Ell

Southern said...

Thanks Ell..I really enjoy your black and white photos..course the canvas is pretty sensual..:)