Monday, August 14, 2006

 I recently returned from a vacation in Ireland, my first visit there. You might have suspected that from the picture and a brief comment down below. Although it was tiring, we returned Aug. 10 when Scotland Yard made the arrests in London and the whole UK airport system was in turmoil, my reflections on the trip over the past few days recall the beautiful landscapes around the coast and the friendly people.
There was also a light hearted nature to the Irish people reflected in many I met. This photo, taken in a small village on the Dingle penninsula, reminds me of that nature. Strolling along the street, I came up this brightly colored pair of boots, put to good use as a planter, of sorts.
The western coastline was phenominal, to be experienced and the Connemara area is difficult to describe in words. Enjoy.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: